Thee Dollhouse in Orlando is central Florida’s original and most cherished Gentlemen’s club. With a legacy of employing glamorous female entertainers, we want to invite you to work with us. We’re looking for positive, healthy and fascinating women to become part of our team. If you know you belong here, please fill out the form below.
We’re excited to have you join us!
This is everything you need to have if you are approved to be an Entertainer at Thee Original Dollhouse:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must have a valid social security number.
- You must have two valid forms of ID. This includes, Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, Military ID, Permanent Resident Card, State ID.
- You must receive an Orange County Occupational License, aka Business Tax Receipt (BTR). As of October 2021, Orange County no longer accepts the BTR Applications in-person or through E-mail. It must be completed online, using the link below:
- Go to https://ocfl.net/PermitsLicenses/Permits/BTR/tabid/5222/Default.aspx and download the form, “Business Tax Receipt (BTR) Zoning Approval Form“.
- Once you have filled out the form, it must be submitted through Orange County Fast Track. If you have not used Fast Track before, you will have to register and create a login.
- After you have logged in to Fast Track, you can upload your application.